Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Spiritual concepts are BEing whispered to you...


Spiritual concepts are BEing whispered to you... Spiritual Masters show you where to look...
I am often asked, "Where did you learn all this stuff," which immediately puts up my deflector screens. I am loathe to appear conspicuous. From my perspective the ideas come through me, I am merely a messenger. Today, I would like to pay homage to those that have made these ideas accessible to me, and thus maybe to you...

We have been sent many Spiritual Masters, all saying the same or at least very similar things. Lao Tzu and Buddha began sharing approximately 2600 years ago. Buddha and Buddhism are very well known throughout the world. Lao Tzu wrote the "Tao Te Ching" a book of 81 verses that is the basis for the philosophy Taoism, (pronounced Daoism). Dr. Wayne Dyer has written a marvelous book, "Change Your Thoughts, Change Your Life," that provides a coherent and modern translation of the Tao Te Ching. This book is a great gateway into this philosophy.

Jesus was another such master and whose words, when removed from the trappings of Christianity, are remarkably similar to those of Lao Tzu and Buddha. Deepak Chopra's book, "The Third Jesus" will provide you with a wonderful understanding of Jesus sans the politics of religion.

My journey as messenger began with reading the "Power of Now" by Eckhart Tolle. I read it three times, and I believe you should too, if you really want to throw off the shackles that bind us to the unhappiness that is rampant in society. Tolle's follow up book, "A New Earth" is truly "Earth shattering," no pun intended. This is the book that Oprah Winfrey spent millions on, producing a ten part series connecting forty countries, to interview Mr. Tolle live. Both of these books are MUST reads...

My good friend and fellow messenger, Jeff Adams turned me on to the Neale Donald Walsch trilogy, "Conversations With God; An Uncommon Dialogue." I said to myself hundreds of times while reading, "Yeah, this was how I've always secretly felt!" Similar sentiments have been conveyed to me from many of those to which I have suggested these books.

If you read these five books your outlook will change, positively and for the positive. In addition to these as well as the two others mentioned above, I suggest:
"Excuses Be Gone!"....Dr. Wayne Dyer
"The Path To Love"....Deepak Choprah
"The Art of Happiness"..The Dalai Lama
"Power vs Force".....Dr. David R. Hawkins

There are also many spiritual blogs out there in the blogoshere. I read Steve Pavlina (stevepavlina.com) regularly. I suggest his excellent work "Waking up". Jnanagni (jnanagni.com) is worth a look as well.

There are many other sources of inspiration, many in the Twitterverse. One I would suggest is Michael Lawrence (@TheUHMethod) who is always original and extremely spiritual.

Youtube provides another outlet, I suggest the recordings of my friend, Patrick Hamilton (uawakeningnow). Any of his will do nicely.

Thank you all for reading and supporting my daily blog. Thank you too to the masters, dead and alive that have taught me, and allowed me to share this wonderful knowledge with you.!

One more thing; if you cannot afford to purchase or can't locate a copy of, "The Power of Now," "A New Earth," or the "Conversations with God" trilogy, email me at duffydoherty@gmail.com, and I will find a way to get it to you even if I have to pay for it myself...

Today, simply smile, for you are loved...

Duffy

No comments:

Post a Comment